Current Job Openings
Use your operational, analytical, and communication skills to adjudicate damage claims based on company standards for liability. You must be self-directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues.
Department: Risk Management Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Amount of Travel Required: No travel required
Work Schedule: 7:30 – 4:30
Positions Supervised: None
Use your operational, analytical and communication skills to adjudicate damage claims based oncompany standards for liability. You must be self-directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues. You must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to meet deadlines. This position offers growth within a stable logistics firm.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide communication of claim disposition to proper filing company.
- Provide feedback and claims related data to operations personnel in order to target damage elimination.
- Identifies claims trends and collaborates on solutions with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent communication and investigation skills are required.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. As well as to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Required Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: Six months to one- year related experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Work is of an administrative nature and typically performed indoors. Prolonged sitting at a workstation during computer use with occasional walking, standing, bending and lifting not to exceed 10lbs.
Other Physical Requirements
General Office Environment